Canon G1010 Driver & Software. Printer software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10.
PIXMA G1010 series is a single function Inkjet Printer with rechargeable ink tanks for high volume printing with low operating costs.
With a high page producing ink suppress to 7000 pages, users can enjoy printing without having to stress over the expense of ink, or their ink materials are going out. This integrated ink tank creates a compact body of printers. Users can also see the staying ink levels easily at a look.
Ink bottles are also equipped with an unique pointer design that lowers spills throughout ink refilling and prints forever as much as A4 size.
Quick-easy for users gets mold energy savings simple set up your printer with quick USB connectivity to PC, with the present energy-saving with Auto Power Off. Superior quality printing delivers optimum print resolution As much as 4800 x 1200 dpi, print innovation 2 FINE Cartridges (Black/ Color) Refillable ink tank printer, produce quality images or files clear text, print speed (Mono) Approximate. 8.8 ipm/ Approx. 5.0 ipm (Color).
- Category: Inkjet printer.
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA G1010.
- Software: Printer driver.
- Language: Multi-language.
Canon G1010 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Full software and drivers 32 / 64 bits Download
ApplemacOS High Sierra / Sierra 10.13 – 10.12 & OS X 10.11 – 10.10
Full software and drivers Download
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon G1010 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon G1010 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon G1010 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon G1010 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.