Canon imageRUNNER 1230 Driver Free Download. If you are looking for a printer for business needs with high-quality printing capabilities we highly recommend that you use Canon imageRUNNER 1230 as a printer with high-quality printing capabilities. This printer has Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer System technology that will give you printouts with excellent quality.
The printer has some of the best features such as ADF printing, making it very easy for you to do printing with excellent quality. The print speed you will get on this printer can reach about 12 ppm for mono and colour printing.
Alternatively, you can also use Canon imageRUNNER 1025if. We also provide driver download links for Canon imageRUNNER 1230 directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution :
- Copying Resolution :
- Print Resolution : 16MB RAM
- Printing Speed B/W : – ppm
- Printing Speed Color : – ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : –
- Connection Availability : –
- Mobile Printing Support : –
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageRUNNER 1230 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon Printer Driver R1.10 for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon Printer Driver R1.01 for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.