Canon i-SENSYS MF6560PL Driver Download. Excellent printing solution will give to you who are looking for this printer with excellent printing capabilities. The Canon i-SENSYS MF6560PL may be an alternative for those of you who need a high performance printer. We believe we will be able to use this printer for your home or small office needs.
The multifunctional capabilities of this printer will make it easy to perform printing and copying with excellent results. You will get excellent printouts with a print speed of 22 ppm (A4) with print resolution support reaching 1200 x 600 dpi. Excellent scan results will also be obtained on this printer with a scan resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF211. We provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF6560PL that are directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed : 22 cpm (A4)
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 22 ppm (A4)
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : –
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0 Hi-speed
- Mobile Printing Support : –
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS MF6560PL Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.19.1 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6560PL Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF6560PL Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.