Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Driver Download. If you are looking for a Mono Laser printer made by Canon with highly qualified printing capabilities, we recommend that you use Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 as your printing machine, with excellent multifunctional capabilities we are very confident you will easily be able to perform printing and copying with high-quality results.
With excellent print speed, we are very sure to be very happy to do printing using this printer. This printer is capable of printing at a speed that reaches about 20 ppm. You will also get excellent print results with a print resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi.
Excellent scan results will also be available on this printer with a scan resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF3220. We provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 that are directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver & Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 driver printer that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.