Canon PIXMA TS6100 Drivers. The PIXMA TS6100 series is a Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer that is made for all day-to-day printing needs in your house. With the Canon TS6100 series, you will print whatever from documents, invites, and even pictures rapidly and easily.
Since it is designed for daily use, the PIXMA TS6100 has internal Wi-Fi functions, front and rear paper feed, and a 5-Color Person Ink System. You only need to replace the particular ink that runs out! While with an internal scanner, you will make copies rapidly and scan essential files straight from your mobile phone utilizing the Canon Print App. With the Canon TS6100 Printer, handling your day-to-day printing needs ends up being more comfy and more effective.
Canon PIXMA TS6100 Series Driver
For particular Canon (printer) products, it is needed to install the driver to allow connection between the product and your computer system. On this page, you will discover some drivers that apply to your product or if the driver is not available, see annotations on item compatibility with each operating system.
OS Compatible systems
Table of Contents
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA TS6100 Drivers (Windows, Mac OS)
|TS6100 series Full Driver & Software Package||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||1.1||18.47MB||Download|
|TS6100 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||6.10a||40.31MB||Download|
|TS6100 series MP Drivers||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||1.01||90.71MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|TS6100 series Software Package||macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10||1.0||9.33MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Source file||3.50||343.29KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||3.50||345.64KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||3.50||392.04KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||5.50||1.07MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||5.50||535.25KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||5.50||1.61MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS6100 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS6100 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.