Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver. Support printing by using Apple’s AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria Print Service will make you easy to do printing using only your smartphone. With a print resolution of 4800 x, 1200 dpi reach will make you more confident that these are indeed very good printer and can count on. This printer also features the ADF, with the capacity reaching 100 paper sheets. The MX series his other very we recommend for you to use is the Canon PIXMA MX715.
The MX series printers-made Canon has indeed been known to us as one of the best printer ever. One of his Canon PIXMA MX490. The printer also has a very good ability and you can count on, some of the great features that are available on this printer will make you sure that printer is indeed very good and have a very good print quality. Another alternative to the MX series, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX497.
We provide the download link software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MX490 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX490 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX490 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MX490 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.