Canon PIXMA MX470 Drivers. PIXMA MX470 series is a Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer superior to connection to optimize your day-to-day performance.
Canon PIXMA MX470 SeriesWith Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint, you can easily print through suitable smart devices or tablets from anywhere around your office wirelessly. PIXMA MX470 is likewise filled with time-saving functions, consisting of integrated automated document feeder that holds up to 30 sheets. And when it comes time to change ink or just add paper, the FastFront function makes it fast and easy to do right in front of the printer.
Plus, the MX470 likewise uses an optional black XL or XXL ink cartridge which indicates you can print longer before you have to replace the cartridge. Another terrific feature of PIXMA MX470 is My Image Garden software. It puts all your preferred print functions, like Unique Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one user friendly software application. When arranging pictures with calendar view and face recognition, it also helps you.
Canon PIXMA MX470 Series Driver
For particular Canon (printer) items, it is needed to install the driver to enable connection in between the item and your computer. On this page, you will find some drivers that apply to your product or if the driver is not available, see annotations on item compatibility with each operating system.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MX470 Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|MX470 series Full Driver & Software Package||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.1||48.85MB||Download|
|MX470 series MP Drivers||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.01||24.40MB||Download|
|MX470 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||5.75||17.96MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|MX470 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||22.214.171.124||14.15MB||Download|
|MX470 series Full Driver & Software Package||macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6||1.3||9.77MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||4.1.3a||1.98MB||Download|
|MX470 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.6||126.96.36.199||15.68MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.14MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Source file||2.30||2.46MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||4.10||7.32MB||Download|
|MX470 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||4.10||1.41MB||Download|
|MX470 series ScanGear MP||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||2.30||1.18MB||Download|
|MX470 series ScanGear MP||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||2.30||1.22 MB||Download|
|MX470 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||4.10||1.51MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX470 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX470 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.