Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver. In the world of individual printers with exceptional qualities, the Canon PIXMA MP980 model possesses outstanding attributes for users. For instance, the machine can print at the borderless photo mode at the rate of 20 seconds per page. Black document printing at an average speed runs at 26 pages per minute (ppm). In other words, this rate is equivalent to 2.3 seconds per page.
Canon PIXMA MP980 driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
Ink Cartridge Details: PGI-220 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge, CLI-221 Cyan Ink Cartridge, CLI-221 Magenta Ink Cartridge, CLI-221 Yellow Ink Cartridge, CLI-221 Black Ink Cartridge, CLI-221 Gray Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download for Windows and MacOS
Table of Contents
Conversely, color printing with this machine has a print rate of 21 ppm, which is as fast as 2.9 seconds per page. This machine also contains up to 6144 nozzles, which includes 512 black nozzles and 5632 color nozzles. Simultaneously, the device’s minimum ink droplet size consists of 1, 2, and 5 picolitres. The average resolution is up to 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi) under normal print conditions.
On the other hand, the maximum print quality resolution is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. It can be compatible with the letter, legal, US envelopes, and photo sizes of paper. It can also use an automatic sheet feeder that will accommodate up to 150 pages of plain paper. Under copying, this machine has a print rate of 24 copies per minute (CPM) for black documents. In other words, this rate is about 2.5 seconds per page.
Simultaneously, the color pages copy at the rate of 19 CPM, which is as fast as 3.2 seconds per page. It can also reduce or enlarge within a range of 25 and 400% of the document’s original size. The other notable features of the copying process include multiple copies, auto duplex copy, auto exposure or intensity copy, continuous copy, face brightener, fading correction, and film copy. Also, when scanning with this machine, the process runs by the charged-coupled device (CCD). Download Canon PIXMA MP980 driver from Canon Website
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon MP980 series Mini Master Setup for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP980 MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP980 XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP 980 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP 980 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.