Canon PIXMA MP750 Drivers. Canon PIXMA MP750 All-in-One Print, Copy and scan with the efficiency of compact multifunction maker has remarkable quality to produce quality scanning a photo or document text clearly fantastic, easy-quick 5-ink system print colour ContrastPLUS-4 dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink guarantees the quality of the pictures is wonderful with laser-quality text produces quality Office job stack or home based business, producing extraordinary As much as 2400 dpi scans with 48-bit color depth. Canon full-lithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (great) utilizes a 1.856-print head nozzles, consistent beads as small as 2 picoliters.
High quality printing provides optimum print resolution Up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi, Canon Think Tank system, efficiently has cool 5-individual ink tanks, and easy-to-replace only the color that runs out.
Canon PIXMA MP750 Specifications
Table of Contents
Max. print speed Black Approximately 25 ppm/ approx. 2.4 seconds/page, Color Up to 17 ppm/approx. 3.5 seconds/page/ 4 x 6 borderless photo Approx. 35 seconds. High-quality print maximum print resolution Color Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi/ Black As much as 600 x 600 dpi, produce quality stunning pictures or text dokumne clear and sharp graphics.
Scanner Type Flatbed, Scanning Element, Charge-Coupled Gadget (CCD).
Max. scan resolutions (Optical) Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi/ Inserted Approximately 9600 x 9600 dpi.
Color Depth 48-bit internal/ Max. scan file size 8.5 x 11.7.
Requirement user interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed? (cable not consisted of).
Max. copy resolution (Black) Approximately 600 x 600 dpi/ Color Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Max. copy speed Up tp 25 cpm black (approx. 2.4 sec/page)/ Approximately 17 cpm color (approx. 3.5 sec/page).
Decrease/ Enhancement 25% to 400%.
Copy Features Borderless/ 2 on 1/ Image Repeat/ Fit to Page.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MP750 Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows) – Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|ScanGear CS for OS X – Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|Printer Driver Ver.12.13.1 for OS X – Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|MP750 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X) – Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5||Download|
|MP Navigator Ver.1.06 (Windows) – Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / Windows 2000 (32-bit) / Windows Me (32-bit)||Download|
|MP Navigator Ver.2.0.8 for OS X – Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X) – Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP750 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP750 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.