Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Setup. Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer with Photo Copier and Scanner. PIXMA MP560 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Compact printer with high performance, integrated Wireless, and Auto Duplex Printing.
Canon PIXMA MP560 WirelessCanon MP560 All-In-One This printer enables you to print pictures of maximum color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi quickly from anywhere around your home with minimum color beads of 1pl and 5 individual ink system tanks.
You will print gorgeous endless photos up to 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ size or tidy files and delight in incredibly sharp quality.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Setup
Table of Contents
Inkjet Wireless MP560 All-In-One images likewise completely integrate efficiency and comfort. Built-in Two-sided printing can conserve paper and help the environment so you can be ecologically friendly and effective, all at once.
The new Auto Photo Fix II feature will automatically help and adjust enhance your images, and you can preview the images prior to printing in the integrated LCD 2.0 ″.
Plus, quick gain access to and pick your preferred function with Easy-Scroll Wheel. Make a copy No problem Double Gamut Processing Double innovation allows your copy to keep initial integrity.
For the scanner inside you, Auto Scan Mode instantly acknowledges the kind of original document you scan and conserves with the proper settings. add flexibility, delight in the alternative of printing photos without a computer through a compatible memory card, USB Flash Memory Drives, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth wireless gadgets.
Canon MP560 Wireless Assistance
Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
Re-establishing Printer Connection After A Network Change?
Windows & Mac
Download Other Canon Printer Software
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MP560 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MP560 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.