Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver. PIXMA MP530 is a versatile and compact Office All-In-One Inkjet Photo printer that integrates the abilities of printing, scanning, faxing and copying in one space-saving device that provides quick and professional work after work.
Canon PIXMA MP530The MP530 is suitable for printing images and text, copying crucial documents, documents and fax types, and scanning individual notebooks and images. The Canon MP530 also features an efficient 30-page automatic document feeder to copy, scan or fax multiple-page files, this effective Canon unit can print as much as 29 pages per minute (ppm) in black and white and 19 ppm, and offer pictures endless 4 x 6 inches in about 51 seconds.
While Fax speeds up to 33.6 kbps in color or white and black, store 40 speed-dial codes and delight in the benefit of a 150-page fax memory that keeps all faxes securely in case your paper or ink is depleted. Lastly, the built-in scanner also provides an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi with 48-bit color depth for live images.
Thanks to the 1.856 accuracy nozzle, the Canon MP530 All-in-One likewise offers remarkable print resolution of as much as 9600 x 2400 dpi, and single picoliter ink droplets produce highly detailed pictures. You can even straight enjoy this result by using the click-connect-printing choice. You can simply take a picture with a PictBridge-ready digital cam or DV camcorder, then print and connect. The USB 2.0 user interface likewise enables you to transfer images and the fastest scanning speed while double color gamut processing technology will immediately enhance copy quality based upon the kind of original file you copied.
You will also get an excellent printout with a print resolution that reaches 9600 x 2400 dpi and with print speed assistance reaching 29 to 19 ppm for mono and colour printing. Outstanding scan results will also get on this printer with a resolution of scans that reach 1200 x 2400 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP198.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon PIXMA MP530 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)
|MP Driver for (Windows)
|Printer Driver for (macOS)
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP530 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP530 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Actions of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MP530 driver that we offer above might just be this different depending upon the platform or gadget you utilize, setup or uninstall steps that we supply above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.