Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver. The Canon PIXMA MP490 printer model can produce borderless printing on photo paper at the rate of 43 seconds per page. The photo paper size may also be about 4 x 6 inches in length. However, the print speed at the normal print mode depends on whether the user is producing black documents or color documents. Black documents print at a rate of 8.4 images per minute (ipm). Color printing has a production rate of 4.8 ipm under ideal conditions.
The machine contains 1472 nozzles, which include 320 for black and 1152 nozzles for color documents. It also comprises 2 and 5 picolitres (pl) of ink droplet size for color printing. In terms of the print resolution, black documents print at the rate of 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi). On the other hand, the color resolution has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. Its compatible standard paper sizes include photo papers, legal, letter, and US # 10 envelopes.
Some of the notable printer features include auto photo fix, borderless printing, document printing, photo index sheet, and template print. On the other hand, copying features may consist of the auto exposure or intensity copy, borderless copy, multiple copies (for 1-99 copies), fit-to-page, and frame erase copy. At the same time, copying can zoom in or out of the image output size. In this case, the zoom range is between 25 and 400% with 1% gradual increments.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MP490 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|Download||MP490 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows) – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP|
|Download||MP490 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac) – macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7|
|Download||MP490 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (Mac) – macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5|
|Download||ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac) – macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7|
|Download||My Image Garden Ver.3.6.3 (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8|
|Download||My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (32bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit) / Windows 8 (32bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 7 (32bit) / Windows 7 (64bit) / Windows Vista|
|Download||MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.0.6 (Mac) – macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7|
|Download||MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.06 (Windows) – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP490 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP490 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
In terms of the machine’s available features, it has an 18 inches liquid crystal display (LCD) component. Others include a dual color gamut processing technology, a quick start, a self-opening output tray, and an auto sheet feeder. Concerning the physical dimensions, the device has a width of 17.5 inches, a depth of 13.1 inches, and a height of 6.1 inches. Download Canon PIXMA MP490 driver from Canon Website.