Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver. You are looking for a multifunctional printer with excellent capability we recommend that you use Canon PIXMA MP240 as a printing machine with unique printing capability. With the multifunctional capabilities available on this printer, we are sure your print and copy work will be quickly done. You also don’t have to worry about the performance of this printer.
The print resolution that you will get on this Printer can reach about 4800 x 1200 dpi, with print speeds reaching 6.5 and 4.5 ppm for color mono printing. Highly qualified scan results will also be achieved in this Printer with a scanned resolution that reaches 1200 x 2400 dpi.
This Printer can also be used on both Windows and macOS operating systems. Alternatively, you can also use PIXMA MP237. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MP240, directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP240 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP240 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MP240 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.