Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver. Canon PIXMA MP160 Printing Technique Color Bubble Jet All-in-One Inkjet Printers with the performance of compact multifunction print, copy, improve and scan quality. Easy quick-print directly to the USB– User Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Direct Print Port print high-quality provide high quality maximum print resolution Black As much as 600 x 600 dpi/ Color Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, produces dazzling quality photos or files is clear text. Print speed Color Up to 17 ppm/ Black Up to 22 ppm, 4 x 6 borderless photo approx. 53 seconds.
Copy functions borderless/ Numerous copy 1 to 9– 20 pages. Copy Speed (up to) Black 22 cpm/ Color Up to 17 cpm color/ Color Document approx. 53 secs./ 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 1 minutes. 46 secs.
MP160 Scanning aspect and contact image sensing unit, enhance the quality of the original optimum scanning component (Optical) Up to 600 x 1200 dpi/ Approximately 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), Scanning Mode 48-bit internal/ Max. scan file size 8.5 x 11.7.
Print capabilities. copy and scan on the printer it will make you more confident with the capabilities of a printer in production by Canon. Multifunction printer is indeed has become one of the many types of printers in search. Canon as one of the best printer maker is ready to meet your needs with the availability of his Canon PIXMA MP160. For his other alternative, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP237 printer, it also has a quality that is almost the same.
You’re looking for a printer with excellent print capability and quality. Canon PIXMA MP160 printer will be one that we recommend for you to use. This printer we believe will make you more confident in the quality produced by this printer. We strongly believe some great feature provided on the printer makes it easy for you to use.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MP160 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|MP160 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS) – OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|MP160 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X) – OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5||Download|
|MP Drivers 64bit V1.01 (Windows) – Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module V2 (Windows) – Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|MP Navigator Ver. 3.0.4 (Mac) – OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|MP Navigator Ver. 3.03 (Windows) – Windows 8.1(32bit) / Windows 8.1(64bit) / Windows 8(32bit) / Windows 8(64bit) / Windows 7(32bit) / Windows 7(64bit) / Windows Vista / Windows XP / 2000 / Me / 98||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP160 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP160 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MP160 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.