Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver. Canon PIXMA MG7550 All-in-One Print, copy, scan and functions Wireless/ Ethernet– Cloud Link/ AirPrint support from smart devices/ tablets– Apple devices. The Canon PIXMA MG7520 series Wireless Setup– tablet and wise smart and easy with the Canon PRINT App. The Canon PRINT App will permit easy printing and scanning of photos or documents straight from your compatible mobile device.
With cloud printing functionality, you can also print directly from an online cloud service either on the printer itself or from anywhere with your mobile phone. If you users Apple mobile phones, MG7550 works with AirPrint so as to completely complement your mobile phone’s printing experience, PIXMA Touch & Print functions likewise allow you to print photos or files just by opening the Canon PRINT app and tapping your compatible NFC Android gadget to the printer.
Resolution print from this printer extremely extraordinary, Canon PIXMA MG7550 efficient in produce resolution around, 9600 x 2400 dpi. You will be extremely positive with the capabilities of the printer, and its offered 3.5-inch touch-screen on the printer it will make you simpler to use. The printer likewise features USB connectivity, Ethernet, PictBridge, WiFi, Memory Card Slots, and NFC.
PIXMA MG7550 is one of the versatile printers that Canon produced to assist you in completing your work easily. duplex printing on paper and also the CD/DVD. Available in black, white. Canon like him will never stop to make printers with excellent quality. the design of the printer very nice and its size is not too large and you can put him in the corner of your room.
With excellent multifunctional capability, we are very sure you will be very helped with the presence of this printer. Excellent print results will also get on this printer with a resolution of 9600 ¹ X 2400 dpi, printing connectivity by using a mobile device will also be available on printers, printing, and scanning you can do anywhere with wireless network connectivity available.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG2570. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MG7550 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|Support Operating System||Downloads|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG7550 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG7550 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7550 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.