Canon PIXMA MG7500 Driver. The PIXMA MG7500 is the latest Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Color Printer that uses photo-printing performance with amazing flexibility. Canon PIXMA MG7500 Series – The Canon MG7500 will print unrestricted gorgeous photos as much as 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ in size and crisp documents with the maximum color print resolution of as much as 9600 x 24001 dpi with 1pl innovation. With functions of six private ink tanks, consisting of gray ink, the MG7500 offers a better balance of color and white & black images. While its 3.5-inch Touchscreen LCD enables you to see quickly, select and edit your images right on the printer.
The PIXMA MG7500 also provides a range of methods to make printing through mobile phones and tablets hassle-free and simple with Canon PRINT applications. This Canon PRINT makes it easy to print and scan images or documents directly from a suitable mobile phone.
While with the cloud printing function you can print directly from an online cloud service either on the printer itself or from anywhere with your mobile device and totally free tool. With Canon PRINT App and Google Cloud Print, you can print from anywhere you are, from the apps you use every day. For users of Apple mobile phones, MG7500 suitable likewise supports with AirPrint. And to completely match your mobile phone printing experience, the MG7500 Series also includes PIXMA Touch & Print which lets you print pictures or files by merely opening the Canon PRINT app and touching compatible NFC Android devices to the printer. Highlighting extra features that improve the MG7500 even further include integrated Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Power On and, if you do not have your own photo company software, My Image Garden, that makes arranging and printing your photos fun and simple.
If you are looking for an MG series printer with excellent printing capabilities and quality, we highly recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA MG7500 as your printing machine. It has excellent multifunctional capabilities. Printing and copying work will be very easy to do using this printer.
A print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi will give you excellent printouts and quality. Excellent scan results will also be obtained on this printer with a scan resolution that reaches 2400 x 4800 dpi.
With a weight of only about 7.9 kg, you will easily be able to place this printer according to your coolness. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG2500. We provide driver download links for Canon PIXMA MG7500 that are directly connected to the Official Canon website.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG7500 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG7500 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7500 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.