Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver. Canon PIXMA MG3650 Printer Wi-Fi All-In-One with compact performance functions Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan and Cloud Link, provide easy-to-print straight from network linked devices, intelligent cloud. With print prepared from smartphone/ Tablet download Canon PRINT App (iOS/Android) to print, scan use your phone and immediately gain access to cloud services. Even when in access point mode, the built-in operating efficiency improves ad hoc wireless network to get print, scan directly without needing to join on a Wi-Fi network/internet service. Canon PIXMA print creative liberty Link cloud clouds printing, scanning, and even attach a scanned image file can be sent straight by email– all without utilizing a PC.
PIXMA MG3650 Scanner type contact image sensing unit, flatbed photo and document scanner provide remarkable quality maximum scanner resolution (Optical) Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, with scan speed (A4) Approximate. approx. 15sec, produce quality original, scanning depth (In/ Out) Colour 48 bit/ 24 bit/ Greyscale 16 bit/ 8 bit/ Max. document size 216 x 297 mm.
One more multifunctional printer with excellent printing capability you will get on a Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer, this printer has the unique multifunctional capacity as well as with the highest quality print, and text performance, the support of some of the great features available on this printer will make it easier for you to use it.
You will also get the automatic duplex printing feature, excellent printout with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. You will also get the print speed on this printer about 9.9 and 5.7 ppm for mono and color printing.
The high-quality scans will also be achieved in this printer with a scanned resolution that reaches 1200 dpi, another alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG3500. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MG3650, directly connected to the official Canon website.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG3650 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3650 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3650 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.