Canon PIXMA MG2100 Drivers. PIXMA MG2100 is an Inkjet Color Photo Printer that provides extraordinary quality, versatility, and ease of use. The Canon MG2100 series is capable of printing borderless unlimited pictures directly in your home up to 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ size with an optimum print color resolution of approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi, and Canon FINE inked ink cartridges.
Print files and websites with crisp, clear text and lively colors. Thanks to Easy-WebPrint EX that lets you collect and integrate numerous websites with ease to create and print with your design.
You can even play your HD Movie clip into lovely images. While you can see easy-to-see and attractive scans with sophisticated image analysis and area-by-area data correction, immediately while enjoying a whole new method to install your original Canon ink and paper.
Canon PIXMA MG2100 Series Driver
For particular Canon (printer) items, it is essential to install the driver to permit connection between the product and your computer. On this page, you will find some drivers that apply to your item or if the driver is not offered, see annotations on product compatibility with each operating system.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG2100 Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|MG2100 series MP Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.02||21.10MB||Download|
|MG2100 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||5.56a||22.19MB||Download|
|MG2100 series MP Driver||Windows XP x64||1.01||13.03 MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|MG2100 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||184.108.40.206||13.87MB||Download|
|MG2100 series Scanner Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||18.0.1b||10.36MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||4.0.0a||7.05MB||Download|
|MG2100 series CUPS Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||220.127.116.11||16.54MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||8.59MB||Download|
|MG2100 series Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||7.43.0||7.28MB||Download|
|MG2100 series ScanGear MP||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||1.80||1.28MB||Download|
|MG2100 series ScanGear MP||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||1.80||1.33MB||Download|
|MG2100 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||3.60||3.49MB||Download|
|MG2100 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||3.60||3.44MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Source file||1.80||4.04MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||3.60||9.13MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG2100 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2100 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.