Canon PIXMA iP4800 Drivers. PIXMA iP4800 is a Premium Inkjet Photo Printer that brings exceptional quality, performance, and ease of use for a variety of printing needs in your house. With its smooth design, the iP4800 will certainly complement every home-based office.
Canon PIXMA iP4800 SeriesEnjoy remarkable maximum color print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi with 1pl and 5 individual ink tank systems to deliver unlimited pictures of approximately 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ fine web pages or documents all of them of extraordinary quality.
When printing pictures, you will recognize the power of ChromaLife100+ when you utilize initial Canon photo and paper ink so your pictures can be shared and saved for generations. You will also help the environment thanks to Automatic Duplex Printing. This conserving function allows you to print easily on both sides of the paper without needing to manually reverse it. Your printing choices are now reached HD movies that permit you to print caught pictures with the remarkable technology called Full HD Film Print.
PIXMA iP4800 will print and immediately remedy your photos never ever as easy as this thanks to Auto Photo Repair II, which you can discover in EasyPhoto-Print EX software.
Canon PIXMA IP4800 Series Driver
For specific Canon (printer) products, it is necessary to set up the driver to enable connection between the product and your computer. On this page, you will discover some drivers that apply to your item or if the driver is not readily available, see annotations on product compatibility with each operating system.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA iP4800 Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|iP4800 series Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||2.56||16.64MB||Download|
|iP4800 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||5.56||22.69MB||Download|
|Windows Canon IJ Printer Driver||Windows 2000/7/Vista/XP||2.40||15.43MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver||Windows XP x64||2.41||8.67MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|iP4800 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||126.96.36.199||15.01MB||Download|
|iP4800 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6||188.8.131.52||17.65MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian & Redhat + manual||3.40||7.15MB||Download|
|IJ printer driver||Linux – Source file||3.40||9.14MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP4800 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP4800 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.