Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver. PIXMA iP3000 is an Inkjet Photo Printer comes with amazing photo printing speed, quality, and convenience in a trendy bundle. Canon PIXMA iP3000iP3000 inkjet printer can producing up to 22 ppm in black and as much as 15 ppm in color and borderless prints with stunning 4 ″ x 6 ″ size only takes about 36 seconds. If you desire direct photo printing: you can merely link a PictBridge compatible digital camera or DV camcorder, and print straight. This PC-free procedure can eliminate the need to be connected to your computer system so that it can save you time.
Not just fast. The Canon iP3000 also attains outstanding detail and clarity, as a result of Canon’s Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE). This innovation has actually an improved 1,600-nozzle print head that releases constant and exact beads. This high-efficiency printer also uses black ink that is specifically developed for text like lasers on letters and reports, along with high-intensity color inks for dazzling images and graphics. To assist you reduce printing expenses, this effective system has four specific ink tanks that allow you to change just the out-of-date colors, instead of all cartridges that contain unused ink.
The printer also has a print speed of 22 ppm for black and white documents, and for printing color document printer is capable of printing at a speed of about 15 ppm. We are so sure you will not be disappointed by the quality of the print that will be produced by this printer. These printers are also capable of printing photos with a 6-inch size in just 36 seconds. His other alternative you can also use Canon PIXMA iP2770.
Canon PIXMA series printer is artificial indeed has been known to us as one of the best ever series printers made by Canon. This time Canon PIXMA iP3000 will be our discussion on this article. The design is almost perfect at this printer will make you interested in having him. Print quality and excellent performance will be the excess of this printer. Support some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), and macOS.
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module||Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||1.10||4.07MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Windows 2000/XP||1.80a||7.04MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Windows XP x64||1.90/1.90b||3.50MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|iP3000 CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6||10.51.2.0||9.88MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.46MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA iP3000 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.