Canon PIXMA E471 Scanner Driver. Canon PIXMA E471 Scanner All-in-One Wireless Printing operates print, scan and copy with wireless connectivity, Premium print with large operation and performance with low cost ink to enhance the quality of printing at low cost ink cartridges, copy, scan and print from virtually anywhere around your home with wireless capability.
E471 Printing and Scanner type flatbed, Scanning element contact image sensing unit, Scanner Features Auto Scan Mode, improve the quality of the initial provides an optimum scan resolutions (Optical) As Much As 600 x 1200 dpi/ Inserted Approximately 19,200 x 19,200 dpi/ Color Depth 48-bit In/ 24-bit Out/ Max. scan document size A4 8.5 x 11.7/ LTR.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA E471 Scanner Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
Download ↔ E470 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows) – Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64)Z / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista
Download ↔ My Image Garden v.3.6.1 (Windows) – Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA E471 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA E471 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E471 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA E471 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.