Canon MAXIFY MB5400 Drivers. MAXIFY MB5400 series is a cordless small workplace all-in-one printer developed to meet smaller service requirements by offering top quality prints at a low cost of approximately 9 users.
How quick? The very first quick print time is as quick as 6 seconds with a quick print speed of approximately 24 ipm (B & W)/ 15.5 ipm (Color) making you print what you require when you need it. Use documents with a single-pass duplex scan that at the same time scans both sides of a two-sided document, permitting fast multi-page copying and scanning.
The MAXIFY MB5400 series is built for large jobs with a 500-sheet paper tray capability, and high page yield with 2500 B & W/ 1500 color prints when using XL ink tanks.
Its internal Wi-Fi network makes it easy to link and print from your computer and favorite mobile phones, and with Canon PRINT App, you even have extra features to be able to print from the cloud and scan straight to your mobile device.
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon MAXIFY MB5400 Drivers (Windows, Mac OS)
|MB5400 series Full Driver & Software Package||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||1.0||55.74MB||Download|
|MB5400 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Server 2008/Server 2008 x64/Server 2008 R2 x64/Server 2012 x64/Server 2012 R2 x64/Server 2016 x64||6.00a||20.17MB||Download|
|MB5400 series MP Drivers||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||1.01||39.41MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|ICA Driver||macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8||4.2.0a||1.89MB||Download|
|MB5400 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8||184.108.40.206||15.28MB||Download|
|MB5400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) / macOS 10.12 (Sierra) / OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) / OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)||V 1.3||9.7 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – debian Packagearchive||3.40||372.10KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||3.40||326.02KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Source file||3.40||343.41KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – debian Packagearchive||5.40||1.06MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||5.40||460.91KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||5.40||798.14KB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5400 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MAXIFY MB5400 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.