Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver Download. Wireless connectivity will make you easy to use him. This printer print speed reaching 32 ppm, and 26 ppm for color. You will be more trust with the greatness of this printer. The price of the printer is about $200, and the capacity of the paper from the printer reaches 500 sheets. Auto-Duplex features will also be available on this printer, and printing support with Mopria, AirPrint will also be available on this printer.
You’re looking for a Printer that has a high performance, providing high speed and low operating costs for printing in bulk, we would advise you to wear a Canon MAXIFY iB4170. With all the greatness that is owned by this printer, you are so sure you will be very easy to do the work of printing are possible during this time constrained. Series printers MAXIFY did we know as a printer for printing in great numbers, such as Canon MB2150 that have high performance and stunning prints.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MAXIFY iB4170 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon MAXIFY iB4170 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.