Canon imageRUNNER 1435 Driver Download. One of Canon’s great printers we’ll let you know. Canon imageRUNNER 1435 will be one of the printers with excellent printing capabilities and quality. This printer has some great features that we highly recommend you to use. Canon’s printer performance has proven to be one of the best.
You will also get excellent print results with a print resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi with a printing speed that reaches 35 ppm for mono printing, the print paper capacity on this printer can reach about 500 sheets. You will also get highly qualified scan results with a scan resolution that reaches 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use Canon imageRUNNER 1133. We provide driver download links for Canon imageRUNNER 1435 that are directly connected to canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Scanning Color : Yes
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 35 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : –
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageRUNNER 1435 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PPD files V4.60 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon imageRUNNER 1435 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER 1435 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.