Canon ImageCLASS MF7480 Driver Download. This printer canon imageclass mf77480 come with copy resolution 600 x 600 dpi with a copy speed of 6.9 seconds. File formats that are available for the scan on the printer this is a PEG, PDF, TIFF, and Fax this printer has a resolution of 203 x 391 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageCLASS MF264dw.
Assist you in completing your work quickly and easily. Monochrome Laser printer types will be from MF7480. An awful lot of advantages which will be available on this printer. Canon is one of the best printer manufacturers. With a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi scan and a type of scan that is in use on this printer are the Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS). To print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi reach with this type of print Monochrome Laser.
We have a link driver for Canon ImageCLASS MF7480 drivers which connect directly with Canon official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon ImageCLASS MF7480 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|UFR II Printer Driver for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|Color Network ScanGear for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|Generic PCL6 Printer for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|PCL5E/5C/6 Printer Driver for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon ImageCLASS MF7480 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon ImageCLASS MF7480 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon MF7480 printer that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.