Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Driver Download. This printer print speed reaches 25 ppm for normal printing. And the resolution for printing on this printer reaches 200 x 1200 dpi, while to copy this printer is able to produce a resolution of around 1200 x 600 dpi. the speed of the copy on the printer is also almost the same as printing which is around 25 ppm, and it is definitely this printer using the ADF that will make you more and believe in the greatness of this printer.
Printing with digital technology and also the monochrome laser technology will be available on Canon imageCLASS MF7460. This printer has a print capability and quality. The ability of yan is almost the same with Canon imageCLASS D530. The printer also has a few features that would make it easier for you to use this printer. Speed and low print costs will be a Canon imageCLASS MF7460 of excess.
we are providing the link download driver for Canon imageCLASS MF7460 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Driver Download
UFR II Prinrer Driver
OS : Windows 64-bit
File Size : 26 MB
OS : Windows 64-bit
File Size : 20 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageCLASS MF7460 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon imageCLASS MF7460 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.