Canon imageCLASS MF645cx Driver Download. If you’re looking for a great Canon-made printer with excellent print capabilities, we recommend that you use the Canon imageCLASS MF645cx as a printing machine with superior printing and performance capabilities, the support of some of the great features available on this printer will make it easier for you to use it.
The print speed that you will get on this printer can reach about 21 ppm for mono printing and colour with print resolution reaching 600 x 600 dpi. The highly qualified scan results will also be achieved on this printer with a scanned resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi, suitable for home use, this printer has a paper capacity reaching 250 sheets.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageCLASS MF3010. We also provide a downloadable driver link for the Canon imageCLASS MF645cx which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageCLASS MF645cx Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MF645Cx MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|MF645Cx MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS MF645cx Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageCLASS MF645cx Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon imageCLASS MF645cx driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.