Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL Driver Download. If you are looking for a printer with Multifunction capabilities we highly recommend that you use canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL as your printing machine. A wide range of great features have been provided by Canon on this printer, we are very confident that with the support of poor performance on this printer you will be very satisfied with this printer.
You will achieve excellent printouts with a print resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi with print speed support that reaches 22 ppm for mono printing. The scan and copy results will also be very good with the scan resolution and copy reaching 600 x 600 dpi. Unfortunately, this printer only provides a printing connection using USB 2.0 Hi-speed. Another series of i-SENSYS printers that can be recommended for you is the Canon i-SENSYS MF211. We provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL that are directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed : 22 cpm (A4)
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 22 ppm (A4)
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for (macOS)||Download|
|Fax Driver and Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities V10.11.0 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF6580PL Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.