Canon i-SENSYS LBP113w Driver Download. You are looking for a monochrome laser printer with excellent printing capabilities. In that case, we highly recommend that you use Canon i-SENSYS LBP113w as your printing machine with excellent printouts and quality, this printer will give you high-quality prints and can be used for small, and home office needs. Outstanding performance will also be available on this printer.
The capacity of printed paper on this printer can reach about 150 sheets that will make you suitable to use this printer for home needs and a small office.
You will also get excellent printouts with a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi with a print speed of 22 ppm for mono and color printing. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS LBP621Cw.
We provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS LBP113w that are directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP113w Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|LBP113w UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.30.10 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.5 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.0 for (MacOS)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.5 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP113w Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP113w Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstallation Canon i-SENSYS LBP113w driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.