Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Driver Download. CanoScan LiDE 220 possesses a compact design and offers advanced features. Scanner Driver is generally available for all operating systems. To ensure that the most current version is always downloaded, we provide direct links to the official CanoScan website. Select your os and download the scanner driver for the Canon LiDE 220 by clicking the Download button we provide for free.
This Scanner has fast scan capabilities with sharp results and is capable of scanning a wide range of documentations. This Scanner has a print resolution of 4800 x 4800 DPI and a scan speed of about 10 seconds (A4, 300 DPI). The Scanner also features 5 buttons, namely 2 PDF, AutoScan, copy, and send.
You can change the record format and also the scanned image to PDF, scan the document automatically and send it via email. The maximum scanned paper or object size is A4 to make the scan result more perfect. LiDE 220 has dimensions of 250 x 365 x 39 mm weighing about 1.6 kg. This Scanner requires 2.5 watts of electrical power to operate actively.
For the operating system on CanoScan LiDE 220 Scanner supports all operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. Aside from the installation and setup process on this scanner is very easy to do without requiring a long period of time.
Canon LiDE 220 Specs
Table of Contents
- Type: Flatbed scanner – desktop.
- Scanner Features: 5 EZ Buttons, Auto Document Fix, Auto Dust Reduction, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Scratch Reduction, powered by USB port.
- Max Supported Record Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in.
- Optical Resolution: 4800 dpi x 4800 dpi.
- Interpolated Resolution: 19200 dpi x 19200 dpi.
- Scan Element Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Paper Size Class: A4/Letter.
- Scan Speed: 10 sec/page (color).
- Color Depth: 48-bit color.
- Color Depth (External): 48-bit color.
- Max H-Optical Resolution: 4800 dpi.
- the Max V-Optical Resolution: 4800 dpi.
- Max H-Interpolated Resolution: 19200 dpi.
- Max V-Interpolated Resolution: 19200 dpi.
- Weight: 3.53 lbs.
We have a link download driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Driver Download
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Full Driver and Software
File Size: 48 MB
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Full Driver and Software
File Size: 7.32 MB
CanoScan LiDE 220 Scanner Driver Ver.1.03 Download
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.4 Download
Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon CanoScan that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Almost the same quality with the Canon CanoScan LiDE 120. The scanner also has a USB port which will make it easy to connect it to your PC or laptop device. Has a resolution of about 4,800 x 4,800 you will increasingly believe the greatness of this scanner. You don’t need to worry because this scanner will give you the assurance of the quality of the scanned images with very good.
You’re looking for a scanner machine with excellent ability and can count on. Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 may be it could be a very good choice and quality. Quality that will be produced by the scanner is very good quality and we are sure it will not disappoint you. Some of the features available on the scanner this will make you easy to use him.