Epson ET-3700 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Epson ET-3700 uses a modern print-on-demand ink technology through a piezoelectric component. Simultaneously, this component comprises 400 nozzles for black printing and 128 nozzles, each for cyan, yellow, and magenta colors. Simultaneously, the minimum ink droplet is about 3.3 picolitres (pl). The box contents include the instruction manual, a CD-ROM for product setup, and a power cord. Others have USB cable without a fax cable.
The device’s maximum print resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi) with variable sized droplet technology. It has a print speed of 15.0 ISO pages per minute (ppm) for black and monochrome documents. On the other hand, color documents have a speed of 8.8 ISO ppm, while the photo printing runs at 92 seconds per photo. When using 4 x 6 inches, this rate applies to the Premium Glossy Photo Paper.
The paper holding capacity reaches up to 150 sheets of plain paper with the A4 and letter-sized paper. It also loads up to 20 sheets of premium glossy photo paper or ten envelopes sheets. This machine also supports double-sided printing to produce excellent productivity. When scanning, the scanner type is through the A4 flatbed color image sensor. At the same time, this function makes an output resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Category: All in one Wi-Fi printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Epson ET-3700.
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: Multi-language.
Epson ET-3700 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Printer driver 32 bits Download
Printer driver 64 bits Download
Scanner driver 32 / 64 bits Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Epson ET-3700 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Epson ET-3700 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Under copying, black text can run at 11.0 ISO images per minute (ipm). Color text copying at the normal mode has a reproduction rate of 5.5 ISO ipm. Some of the other general features of the machine include its compatibility with the Windows XP, XP Professional x64, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Under the Macintosh OS versions, the options include Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x and 10.12.x. Download Epson ET-3700 driver from Epson Website.