Canon TS5040 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & Apple macOS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8.
- Category: Multifunction printer with Wi-Fi.
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA TS5040 (TS5000 series)
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: Multi-language.
Canon TS5040 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
Full software and drivers 32 / 64 bits Download
ApplemacOS 10.12 Sierra & OS X 10.11 – 10.8
Full software and drivers Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon TS5040 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon TS5040 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.