Canon PIXMA TS6360 Driver Download. The excellent print results will get you on this printer with a printed resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. Multifunction capability and also printing support with Wireless network will make it easier for you to do printing wherever you are.
Weighing only about 6.4 kg you will easily be able to move this printer to your liking. Canon PIXMA TS307 may be another alternative for you.
You need a home printer with excellent and quality printing capabilities, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA TS6360 as your printing machine, this printer has some excellent printing capabilities and quality. With the ability to print on a wide range of paper and the support of some of the great features available on this printer will make you will easily use it.
We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS6360 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS6360 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS6360 Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS 6360 MP Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS6360 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS 6360 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TS6360 install steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 10, 7, 8, and Windows XP.