Canon PIXMA TS6052 Driver Download. If you are looking for a color print printer with excellent and quality print capabilities, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA TS6052. This printer will be able to provide you very well and quality performance, very easy control, and the available some great features on this printer will make it easier for you to use it.
Enjoy excellent quality printing with a print resolution that reaches 4800 dpi. Printing by using smartphone devices will also make it easier for you to do printing with wireless network connectivity. Users will also be easier to use this printer with the available touch screen with a size of 7.3 cm.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS6000. We provide a driver download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6052 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS6052 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS6052 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS6052 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA TS6052 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.