Canon PIXMA TS5170 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA TS5170 has a 6 ink system to produce higher quality color. Resolution print from this printer achieves 4,800 dpi will make a print quality that will be produced by these printers are to be highly qualified, and the weight of this printer is only 6.5 Kg, and for the speed of this printer is able to produce a print speed of approximately 6.8 ppm for color and 13 ppm for Mono.
You’re looking for a multifunction printer with excellent ability. Canon PIXMA TS5170 could probably be a very good choice for you. This printer has several features and also excess yank we believe will keep you interested. Almost the same quality as the Canon PIXMA TS9550. These printers will also produce excellent print quality. We have the link to download the drivers and software for Canon PIXMA TS5170 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Canon PIXMA TS5170 Driver Download
Table of Contents
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS5170 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS5170 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TS5170 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.