Canon PIXMA TS5100 Driver. PIXMA TS5100 series is a Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer that is made to handle all your day-to-day printing requires in the house. With the Canon TS5100, you will quickly print files, forms, and performance tickets or even photos without limit that looks excellent. You can delight in a range of ways to get in touch with functions you ‘d expect like Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, and Wi-Fi. With your internal scanner can also make copies quickly and scan essential documents right from your Smartphone using Canon PRINT App.
In addition to attending to the needs of your printing with ease, TS5100 likewise fit in with nearly any area, but is likewise fully suitable with the XL ink cartridges-which can assist you conserve money, print more when you require to, and extend the time between replacing the ink cartridges.
Automatic 2-Sided Printing assists you conserve approximately 50% of the cost of paper, even better thanks to features such as 2-way paper feeding. With 2 methods to feed the front paper cassette paper, always all set to address a moment’s notification, and you have a rear paper tray can be extended for the time you need to print a lot more.
OS Compatible systems
Table of Contents
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA TS5100 Driver (Windows, Mac OS)
|TS5100 series Full Driver & Software Package||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||1.1||18.43MB||Download|
|TS5100 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||6.10||39.17MB||Download|
|TS5100 series MP Drivers||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64||1.00||89.56MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|TS5100 series Software Package||macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10||1.2||9.57MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Source file||3.50||343.29KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||3.50||345.64KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||3.50||392.04KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||5.50||535.25KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||5.50||1.61MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||5.50||1.07MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS5100 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS5100 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.