Canon Pixma PRO-100 Drivers. PIXMA PRO-100 is the professional-quality Wireless Inkjet Printer you have actually ever dreamed of, and it’s time you entered a big format. Professional Inkjet Printer PRO-100 Wireless has the functionality and technology you need to achieve all premium output so your prints can look as good as the pictures you take.
The ChromaLife 100+ 8-based color system provides great color range so PRO-100 gives your prints the results will look comparable to the ones you keep in mind. Using the Optimum Image Optimizer System to make sure what you picture is what you get. With an OIG system that examines every print location and selects the best ink mix so you can constantly see the colors, you expect in your prints.
While the new Print Studio Pro plug-in software also makes it easier to get stunning results from your preferred photo apps. Contribute to your connection alternatives like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB expert machines that are quickly customizable with your workflow to put the PRO-100 Wireless around the studio. For media support, PIXMA PRO-100 is geared up with 2 paper trays. The rear shelf for various artwork and glossy photo paper, and manual slots for thicker media to meet your everyday printing requirements.
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver (Windows, Mac OS)
|PRO-100 series Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vistax64/XP||1.06||27.01MB||Download|
|PRO-100 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vistax64||5.86||29.42MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7||22.214.171.124||22.71MB||Download|
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6||126.96.36.199||24.71MB||Downloa|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma PRO-100 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Pixma PRO-100 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.