Canon PIXMA MX926 Drivers. Canon PIXMA MX926 All-in-One with the performance of the compact multifunctional printers advanced option, is ideal for total Office job stack or Home based business, increase the productivity of the task that produces premium, easy-fast Web-connected PIXMA MX926 series for the everyday work. Create as much as 35 pages, and have the settings on the LCD screen, this ensures that easy– printing task. double sided copying, duplex, scanning and faxing printing, high quality printing delivers maximum print resolution Color Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, produces brilliant quality pictures or documents clear text, with print speed (Approximate) Black ESAT Approximately 15.0 ipm/ Color ESAT Approximately 10.0 ipm.
Canon PRINT App
Mobile printing support Mobile phone/ Tablet all set Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint App guarantees users to easily print, scan from mobile phones support Android, IOS– Apple’s AirPrint assistance, print pictures, e-mail, web page or document straight from Your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The PIXMA MX926 could be the supreme addition to any house workplace environment. Having Actually an Automated Document Feeder that loads as many as 35 websites for quick double-sided copying, scanning and faxing, this All-in-One Printer provides convenience and functionality together with excellent performance.
It is possible to make print demands from its 3-inch color Lcd touch-screen, or using Wi-Fi from any computer inside the workplace. It is possible to likewise hook up with the MX926 on the smart device or tablet by means of PIXMA Cloud Site link, Apple AirPrint, or Google Cloud Print from any put on the world.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MX926 Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows) – Windows 10 / Windows 10 x64 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 x64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 x64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 x64 / Windows Vista / Windows Vista x64 / Windows XP||Download|
|MX920 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows) – Windows 10 / Windows 10 x64 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 x64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 x64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 x64 / Windows Vista / Windows Vista x64||Download|
|MX920 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0b (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6||Download|
|MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|MX920 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MX920 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX926 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX926 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.