Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver Download. The print resolution of this printer reaches 4,800 x 1,200 dpi. A home-based Printer with excellent performance will be the choice of many people. The Canon PIXMA MX515 may be an alternative for those of you who are looking for printers with the print and performance capabilities you can rely on. We are sure that some of the great features available on this printer will make you use it.
The Printer is also capable of printing photos with a size of 10 X 8 in just 12 minutes. This printer also supports USB printing and wireless network connectivity has also been provided by Canon on this printer.
Users will also be made easy with its available 6.2 cm color screen. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX850. We also provide a driver download link for the Canon PIXMA MX515 which is directly linked to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX515 Mini Master Setup(Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX 515 XPS Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX515 MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX515 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX515 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.