Canon PIXMA MX512 Scanner Driver. Canon PIXMA MX512 Scanner All-in-One with a compact efficiency multifunctional print, copy and scan to enhance the quality of top quality printing output in the world, help alleviate the job of the Workplace or Home based business. Easy-fast with integrated Wi-Fi for printing, scanning almost anywhere from your PC or suitable mobile device, while likewise including AirPrint wireless printing to get a photo/ e-mail/ websites, documents, more than suitable iPad/ iPhone or iPod touch device compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless all-in-One.
MX512 Scanning component, contact image sensor. Scanner Features Auto Scan Mode/ Network Scan/ Push Scan and Scan to Memory/ Max. scan resolutions (Optical) UP to 1200 x 2400 dpi/ Interpolated Up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi/ ADF 600 x 600 dpi (Optical) Color Depth 48-bit internal/24-bit external/ Maximum scan file size (Flatbed) 8 x 5 x 11.7/ ADF 8.5 x 14.
OS Compatible systems
Table of Contents
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MX512 Scanner Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Download ↔ MX510 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0c (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5
Download ↔ MX510 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP
Download ↔ MX510 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (debian Packagearchive) – Linux (32-bit) / Linux (64-bit)
Download ↔ MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.1.1 (Windows)
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX512 Scanner Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MX512 Scanner driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX512 Scanner Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MX512 Scanner drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.