Canon PIXMA MX492 Scanner Driver. Canon PIXMA MX492 Scanner All-in-One includes Auto Scan Mode/Network Scan/Push Scan/PDF Password Security/Push Scan/Send to Cloud. MX490 series MP Drivers supply easy-to-scan complete functionality to Your design chosen and supported by your device, this permits you to establish the printer for wireless printing, scanning, improved likewise advise that you install the software on my image garden.
PIXMA MX492 Scanning element and contact image sensing unit, provide the original optimum scan kaulitas scan resolutions (Optical) Approximately 600 x 1200 dpi/ As much as 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)/ ADF 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)/ Color Depth 48-bit internal/24-bit external/ Max. Scan File Size Flatbed 8 x 5 x 11.7/ ADF 8.5 x 14.
Also see: Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Scanner Driver (Windows & macOS)
Table of Contents
Download ↔ MX490 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)
Download ↔ IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 (OS X) – OS X Lion v10.7
Download ↔ ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MX492 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MX492 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.