Canon PIXMA MP990 Wireless Setup. Canon PIXMA MP990 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer with Photo Copier and Scanner. PIXMA MP990 is the very best Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer that provides spectacular performance.
Canon PIXMA MP990 WirelessThe Canon MP990 has unequaled quality thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi ability that lets you print from any space around your home wirelessly.
You can even easily connect to a wired network if you pick to utilize built-in Ethernet.
Canon PIXMA MP990 Wireless Setup
Table of Contents
While the integrated Auto Duplex Printing will help you stay eco-friendly by instantly printing on both sides of the paper, and this can help in reducing your paper costs by as much as 50%.
Broaching quality, the PIXMA MP990 All-In-One is capable of producing color prints with a maximum resolution of 9600 x 24002 dpi and offers a system of six private ink tanks that consist of gray and black ink for professional color pictures and black and white pictures.
The 4800 dpi high-resolution CCD scanner includes a Motion picture Adapter Unit to quickly scan 35mm slides and motion pictures. Plus, the White LED will eliminate the heating time for scanning documents and photos.
With the big Color 3.8 ″ LCD, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Scan Mode, Easy-Scroll Wheel, Flying start and complimentary printing without the computer via USB Flash Drives, Memory Card, IrDA, PictBridge and additionally compatible makes the PIXMA MP990 easy to use.
Canon MP990 Wireless Assistance
Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
Re-establishing Printer Connection After A Network Change?
Windows & Mac
Download Other Canon Printer Software
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MP990 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MP990 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.