Canon PIXMA MP268 Driver Download. Resolution print from this printer reaches 4,800 x 1200 dpi, you will probably be increasingly believe the quality and also the prints which will be available on this printer. technology to scan from the printer it is CIS you will get the results of a scan which is very unusual with this technology, and optical scanning resolution will reach 2,400 x 1200 dpi.
Thermal inkjet technology you will be right on the printer Canon PIXMA MP268. This printer is indeed designed for you who are in need of a printer with the print quality is very good, printing/scanning/copying will be available on this printer and we believe you will be very easy to use. Canon PIXMA MP280 also has excellent printing quality and also you can use at home or at your place of work. If you are looking for drivers and software for Canon PIXMA MP268 then you’ve come to the right website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MP268 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
|XPS Printer for (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP268 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP268 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MP268 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.