Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver. Canon PIXMA MP170 All-in-One Inkjet Printers with the performance of compact multifunction print, copy, improve and scan quality. Easy quick-print straight to the USB– Basic User Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable television not consisted of), print top quality produces brilliant quality photos or files is clear text. Copy Functions Auto Zoom/ AE (Auto Exposure)/ Borderless/ Image Repeat and Fit-to-Page. Copy speed (Black) 22 cpm (approx. 2.7 sec/page)/ Color Up to 17 cpm (approx. 3.6 sec/page), Decrease/ Enlargement 25% to 400%.
PIXMA MP170 Scanner type flatbed scanning component and contact image sensor, enhance the quality of the original maximum scan resolutions (Optical) Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi/ Interpolated As much as 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Scanning Mode 48-bit internal/24-bit external/ Max. scan file size 8.5 x 11.7.
The Canon PIXMA MP170 will be ready to give you the convenience of printing. We are confident that the quality and performance you will receive on this printer will not disappoint you. With the print, copy and scanner capabilities of this printer are highly qualified. Canon has also provided several features that will make you easy to use it.
Connectivity with PictBridge will also be available on this printer. Unfortunately, this printer does not provide an LCD screen, but some keys on this printer will make it easier for you to use it. The scanner resolution that reaches 1200 x 2400 dpi will make you more confident with the quality of this printer.
Similar to the Canon PIXMA MP237, this printer also has a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. We also provide a driver download link for the Canon PIXMA MP170 which is directly linked to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|MP170 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS) – OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|MP170 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (Mac OS) – OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows) – Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|MP Drivers (64bit) Ver.1.11 for Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|MP Navigator Ver. 2.0.7 (Mac) – OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|MP Navigator Ver. 2.02 (Windows) – Windows 7 (32bit) / Windows 7 (64bit) / Windows Vista / Windows XP / 2000 / Me / 98||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP170 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP170 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MP170 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.