Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Download. The printer model, Canon PIXMA MG6620, prints color documents at the rate of 9.7 images per minute (ipm). On the other hand, black documents print at the speed of 15.0 ipm at the ESAT mode. It also has up to 4096 nozzles, with which it produces a fantastic quality of print with economical ink use. These nozzles also comprise 3072 nozzles for color printing and 1024 for pigment black printing. It also has a minimum ink droplet size of 2 and 5 picolitres (pl) that supports printer use.
It also has an average print resolution of 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi) for black documents. On the other hand, color printing produces a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The compatible ink types include the following:
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Black
The compatible standard paper sizes include photo paper sizes, letter, legal, and US envelopes. On the other hand, plain paper, Canon high-resolution paper, photo paper pro platinum, and photo paper plus glossy II. Others include photo paper glossy, photo paper plus semi-gloss, photo paper pro luster, chlorine-free paper, and matte photo paper. The machine has a main paper tray containing 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of photo paper with 4 x 6 inches.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|Complete Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG6620 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6620 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Copying runs at a rate of approximately 18 seconds under ideal conditions. Some of the outstanding copying features are 4-on-1, auto, and 2-on-1 exposure copy. Others include auto photo fix II, borderless copy, frame erase copy, photo reprint, and two-sided copy. It also provides photo reprint, preset copy ratios, fade restoration, and fit-to-page. Download Canon PIXMA MG6620 driver from Canon Website.