Canon PIXMA MG6120 Scanner Drivers. Canon PIXMA MG6120 Scanner All-in-One with the compact provides high-quality performance and help minimize load Workplace task jobs or Home based business. Easy-quick print all-in-one print, scan and copy the ease of use to print all in one, ultra responsive touch panel, easy-quick easy print smart Touch system gives the instructions of the light-guided with touch delicate stunning control button. Built-in Wi-Fi quickly print, scan wirelessly with the added ability to print images from compatible iPhone/ iPod touch and Android gadgets. Requirement User Interface Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) Ethernet Hi-Speed USB Card Slots (Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable Television Not Consisted of) Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional) IrDA.
PIXMA MG6120 Scanner type flatbed, Scanning component and contact image sensor, Scanner includes MG6120 Wireless Scanning/ Network Scan/ Auto Scan Mode/ Auto File Repair/ Seamless Gutter Shadow Correction/ Push Scan and Scan to Memory. Scan improve the quality of the initial maximum scan resolutions (Optical) Approximately 4800 x 4800 dpi/ Inserted Up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, color Depth 48-bit internal/24-bit external/ Max. scan file size 8.5 x 11.7.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Scanner Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
- Download ↔ MG6100 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)
- Download ↔ ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)
- Download ↔ Linux IJ Scanner Driver V1.60 for Linux– Linux (32-bit) / Linux (64-bit
- Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)
- Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
- Download ↔ MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.03 (Windows)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6120 Scanner Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MG6120 Scanner driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6120 Scanner Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MG6120 Scanner drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.