Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver. Canon PIXMA MG5550 Printer Wi-Fi All-In-One multifunctional offers high quality, thanks to its 5-ink all-in-one with easy mobile and cloud printing produces quality output expert, all-in-one to relieve the task of the Office or home a stack of organization with print function, copy and scan. network connection to print, scan straight to your smart device, cloud printing, while Wi-Fi printer all-in-one uses premium, easy-to-print, copy, scan direct web access to utilize and share wirelessly around your home from a mobile phone. Canon Cloud Printing gives the liberty to print directly from the internet with increasing cloud PIXMA links or print a file from the cloud directly from the screen to your printer.
If you need a printer with excellent printing capabilities, we recommend using the Canon PIXMA MG5550 as your printing machine. This printer has some great features that will give you the convenience to perform printing. Excellent performance support and quality will make you confident in choosing PIXMA MG5550 as your printing machine.
Printing capability with wireless printing connectivity will be beneficial for printing using mobile devices. Prints will also be excellent with a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, with a print speed of 12 to 8 ppm for mono and color printing.
Highly qualified scans will also be available on this printer with a 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG2570s. We provide driver download links for Canon PIXMA MG5550 that are directly connected to the Official Canon website.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|Support Operating System||Downloads|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG5550 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5550 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5550 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.