Canon PIXMA MG4220 Scanner Driver. Canon PIXMA MG4220 Scanner All-in-One with the performance of multifunction print, copy scan and supplies high quality and scan wirelessly from where AirPrint compatibility, MG4220 My Image Garden Software supported Mac OS, Windows totally free download and usage software to put all Your favorite printing feature all into one software. Canon PIXMA cloud Link easy-quick print photos from photo album online, web design templates and Canon iEPP App to scan and print JPG, PDF files from suitable iPhone/ iPad-iPod touch/ Android gadget.
Canon MG4220 Scanner type flatbed scanning element and contact image sensor produce quality scans the maximum resolutions (Optical) Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi/ Interpolated As much as 19,200 x 19,200 dpi/ Color Depth 48-bit in/ 24-bit ext/ Max. scan file size 8.5 x 11.7. Scanner includes Wireless Scanning/ Auto Scan Mode/ Network Scan/ Attach to E-Mail Scan/ Push Scan/ Scan to Sd Card.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Scanner Driver Software (Windows & macOS)
Table of Contents
|MG4200 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0c (Mac)||Download|
|MG4200 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Mac)||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MG4220 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MG4220 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.