Canon PIXMA MG3100 Drivers. PIXMA MG3100 series is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer that offers exceptional quality, versatility, and ease of use for all your house prints. Canon PIXMA MG3100 SeriesWith integrated Wi-Fi innovation, the anon MG3100 series allows you to print quickly and scan essentially anywhere around your home wirelessly.
Take pleasure in endless direct borderless photo prints in your house up to 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ size with an optimum print color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, and Canon FINE inked Canon ink cartridges. You’ll find every document and websites in print with crisp, clear text and intense colors while the integrated Auto Duplex Printing feature allows you to print on both sides of the paper automatically and this can help in reducing paper use and cost approximately 50%.
Easy-WebPrint EX permits you to gather and combine numerous web pages with ease to create and write according to your design if you desire to print from the web. Plus, you can likewise print and scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly through your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and compatible Android gadgets while delighting in the most recent ways to install ink and load initial Canon paper.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|MG3100 series Mini Master Setup||Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.1||34.37MB||Download|
|MG3100 series MP Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.02||28.71MB||Download|
|MG3100 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||5.56a||22.19MB||Download|
|MG3100 series MP Driver||Windows XP x64||1.01||16.42MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|MG3100 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||184.108.40.206||14.40MB||Download|
|MG3100 series Scanner Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||18.0.1c||12.82MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||4.0.0a||7.05MB||Download|
|MG3100 series Mini Master Setup||Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||1.1||47.22MB||Download|
|MG3100 series CUPS Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||220.127.116.11||16.57MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||8.59MB||Download|
|MG3100 series Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||7.42.0||7.34MB||Download|
|MG3100 series ScanGear MP||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||1.80||1.28MB||Download|
|MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||3.60||3.49MB||Download|
|MG3100 series ScanGear MP||Linux – Operation guide||1.80||430.47KB||Download|
|MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Operation guide||3.60||242.81KB||Download|
|MG3100 series ScanGear MP||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||1.80||1.33MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG3100 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3100 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.