Canon PIXMA MG2950 Scanner Driver. Canon PIXMA MG2940 Scanning Wireless compact mu ltifunction performance with free Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan and quick easy-to-use Cloud wirelessly, all-Wi-Fi all-in-one print from a smartphone, tablet, camera or clouds. Easily print, scan using a smart device with Canon PRINT App and deal imaginative freedom cloud print Printing with PIXMA cloud links. Canon PRINT App Mobile printing directly from the Smartphone and tablet device is ready, just download Canon print app for (Smartphone/Tablet) can straight access and print from the service cloud, some crucial details inspect the status your printer.
Supported PIXMA Cloud Link/ Canon PRINT app/ Canon Print Service Plugin (Android)/ Google Cloud Print/ Gain access to point mode/ PictBridge (WLAN). MG2950 Scanner type flatbed photo, document scanner and contact image sensor, improve the quality of the scan of the original Scanner resolution (Optical) Approximately 600 x 1200 dpi, scan speed (A4) Approximate. 15 sec, Scanning Depth (In/ Out) Colour 48 bit/ 24 it Greyscale 16 bit/ 8 bit. Maximum scan document size 216 x 297 mm.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Scanner Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
Download ↔ MG2900 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows)
Download ↔ ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7
Download ↔ IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac) – macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Download ↔ Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MG2950 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.